A Commitment to Transparency
- Free for Life selects our partners by identifying individuals and organizations with proven track records and extraordinarily-committed leaders in the area of Human Trafficking
- We visit our partners a minimum of once a year to ensure all standards of care and accountability are being met
- Financial contributions are disbursed to those who are willing to disclose budgets and financial reports, can quantify specific critical needs, and who can document the progress of the young women under the shelter’s care on a minimum of a tri-annual basis
- We strive to work through a multi-level approach to trafficking with our partners. This means we work towards the rescue of those victimized at the same time as we are working in the areas of prevention through border monitoring (see our Border Monitoring Station Data), scholarships, sustainable programs, and the prosecution
Browse our Financial Documents
- 2016 Annual Report – Coming Soon!